Coaching for managers, talents and specialists, many of whom are new in their role:
- Professional & personal role development for those in demanding positions.
- International clients requesting a native speaking English business coach.
- Face-to-face and online coaching to suit client needs.
Typical Coaching Subjects
Strategic challenges, workforce planning, role and time management, peer and employee decisions, organisational development, work-life balance, career and delivery, people management, difficult conversations, motivation and retention, business culture.
Typical Coaching Agreements
My clients like to keep it simple for example:
– an individual client contract of 6 sessions of 1.5 hours over a period of 6 months, or
– a monthly day at an organisation with 4-5 clients, each with a 1.5 hour session that day.
Coaching in Motion
Sessions can be held face-to-face or online, at the client’s workplace or outside – whatever works best. Some of my clients prefer ‘Coaching in Motion’ where we combine our coaching talks with a good walk, run or other physical activity – enjoying nature, sunlight and fresh air. This gets us away from the office, restaurant, meeting room, sofa, desk and PC.